Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

Not much to update, but here goes....

I am still working away at my Marvel 70th Anniversary cards. I have actually taken a turn for the better with these. I was really starting to stress about how bad I thought they were, and how lame everyone was going to think they were, but I have decided to just have fun with them, not over think them too much once they are done, and whatever people think, so be it. You can check out my progress with my list of cards to do/done in my last post, which I will keep updating there.
As thankful as i am for being on the Marvel set, I am eager to get them finished, as I have had to knock back a number of other awesome sets I would have loved to be on had I had the time. Here is hoping I will be lucky enough to get more offers in the future when I am not as busy. Sadlittles, Dreamers of Darkness hint hint (well not so much a hint, as just saying straight up what I want to do haha)

I just bought some Secret Invasion blank cover comics off ebay today. This is totally new to me, and something I didn't even really know exsitsted, but as soon as I saw them was like "that looks like fun!!!". I am so looking forward to doing these once I am done with the M70th cards. I have really only used markers since starting sketch cards, and have never used them on anything bigger. I am so excited to try something a bit bigger that I can really get some detail in.

I wish I had some artwork or something to post also, but the only two things I am working on at the moment I am not allowed to post.

3 comments:

  1. I found my way over here from Scoundrel. My handle is Brobob, but Bobby is fine. Anywho. Are you working on the Sadlittles Fairyland set? I hope I can get on the Darkness set too, that would be a blast. anyway, take care and I'll visit your blog often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob,
    No I am not working on the Fairyland set, I would have really loved too, but I was just way too busy with the Marvel 70th Anniversary set.
    I will have to check out your work. Do you post any on Scoundrel, or a deviantART page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I post some on Scoundrel, mostly on the 5finity topic under the name of Brobob. I'm on deviant under Tercado. Thanks for looking!http://tercado.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete