Monday, December 7, 2009

And so it begins.....

And here it is, my new blog. If I actually continue to use it and update regularly remains to be seen, but for the time being, and the time being this post right now.....here it is. A lot of people are making one these days, and as I am not one to buck trends or make ripples, I decided I should fall in line and make one to. The idea is I put up little pieces of news, maybe post new art work, sketch cards and tattoos up here and I guess generarly let people know whats going on with me. So there you go, my new blog. Hopefully it will get better from here as I kind of learn what I am doing as I go along.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! A bright shiny new blog! And definitely one of the all time best subtitles. :)

    And hey, started on Pearl Harbor Day ... hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete