Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Marvel 70th Anniversary Cards

As some of you know, well, as I only have 4 follower and I know they know....... As you all know, I am working on the Marvel 70th Anniversary set. This is my first set, and I am both super excited and super nervous about on an official set, though I am hugely grateful for the opportunity to work on a set with some incredible artists on it. This being my first set, and the fact I am still relatively new to this sketch card thing in general, I am kind of playing it safe, with the majority of my cards being single character cards, which I am hoping will be ok with collectors. Below is the list of characters I plan on doing. This list is bound to change as I go along, as well as some characters being done more than once. If there are any characters that are not on my list, or any specific costumes you want for characters that are, please let me know and I will see what I can do

Cards in RED are finished


Spider-Man/Gwen Stacy
Daredevil/Elektra
Reed Richards/Sue Storm
Colossus/Kitty Pryde

14 Secret sub set cards

4 Jam cards 4 of 4 finished

7 Scoundrel easter egg cards 7 of 7 finished

Captain America
Bucky
Red Skull
Citizen V
Namor
Blonde Phantom
Golden Girl
Yellow Claw
Baron Strucker
The Destroyer
Thor
Hulk
Daredevil
Ant-Man
Wasp
Dr Doom
Falcon
Galactus
Dr Strange
Mole Man
Vulture
Storm
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
Kraven
Scarlet Witch
Juggernaut
The Punisher
Spider-Woman
Sabertooth
Wolverine
Ms Marvel
Thanos
Black Cat
Blade
Jean Grey
Mystique
Magik
Darkchylde
Nova
Nightcrawler
Sunspot
Kitty Pryde
Elektra
Rogue
Emma Frost
Venom
She Hulk
Apocolypse
Mr Sinister
Firestar
Lady Deathstrike
Dark Pheonix
Cabel
Bishop
Deadpool
Crossbones
Gambit
Blink
Archangel
Domino
X-23
Patriot

3 comments:

  1. I was about to chastize that there was no Gambit... but there he is on the bottom :D

    Man that is gonna be a HOT selection of cards. Can't wait to see em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Namor is done! I am THRILLED. :) And I bet that Destroyer is cool looking! Wait. Super Sekrit Subsets?! oooh nooo!

    I'm falling asleep at the keyboard but ... what about Nick Fury, Black Bolt and Medusa, Ares?

    Or the cosmic races? Skrull, Shi'ar, Kree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you both for the comments. A couple of the characters you mentioned are actually part of the Scoundrel Requested cards, one of which is already done.

    ReplyDelete